BurntSticks

BurntSticks animation forums!

Your animation could be in the banner! Click Here for more information!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Update Log on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Loops

BS Site Admin
So here's an update of what's been happening over the past few weeks for an update log,
-I've been working on the theater with Adobe Dreamviewer,and it may be released this week.
-I've been developing Burntsticks version 3,and it's coming along pretty well,the Portal/Theater is almost finished,and you'll be able to upload,Comment and rate animations,there'll be a view counter,and other things,the homepage is %30 done,and I still need to make pages such as Hall of Fame,InHouse,etc,the forums for v3 is already done and wont be a freeforum,the header is also done,and in total the page is %25 done,I'm planing on making a promo for the site,and I'm also making a homepage.
-I've changed the style of the site,and now it has nicer to the eyes style.
-The wall collaboration is up now,and it's burntsticks' first official collaboration!
-I've been changing up the ranks,so now some people changed ranks

And last but not least,congratulations to Seagull for becoming an admin here at BurntSticks,he's the only person I can fully trust with this position,since i've known him for a long time!So yeah,that's all,
-Loops

View user profile http://burntsticks.activosforos.com

2 Re: Update Log on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:44 pm

SugarRatio

BS Burnt Animator
@Loops wrote:So here's an update of what's been happening over the past few weeks for an update log,
-I've been working on the theater with Adobe Dreamviewer,and it may be released this week.
-I've been developing Burntsticks version 3,and it's coming along pretty well,the Portal/Theater is almost finished,and you'll be able to upload,Comment and rate animations,there'll be a view counter,and other things,the homepage is %30 done,and I still need to make pages such as Hall of Fame,InHouse,etc,the forums for v3 is already done and wont be a freeforum,the header is also done,and in total the page is %25 done,I'm planing on making a promo for the site,and I'm also making a homepage.
-I've changed the style of the site,and now it has nicer to the eyes style.
-The wall collaboration is up now,and it's burntsticks' first official collaboration!
-I've been changing up the ranks,so now some people changed ranks

And last but not least,congratulations to Seagull for becoming an admin here at BurntSticks,he's the only person I can fully trust with this position,since i've known him for a long time!So yeah,that's all,
-Loops

rly.

View user profile http://hyunsdojo.com/user.php?u=sugarratio&sid=34480c2928767

3 Re: Update Log on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:44 pm

Loops

BS Site Admin
What lol

View user profile http://burntsticks.activosforos.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum