BurntSticks

BurntSticks animation forums!

Your animation could be in the banner! Click Here for more information!

Update Log

Loops
    BS Site Admin

Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2016-05-14

Update Log

Post by Loops on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 pm

So here's an update of what's been happening over the past few weeks for an update log,
    -I've been working on the theater with Adobe Dreamviewer,and it may be released this week.
    -I've been developing Burntsticks version 3,and it's coming along pretty well,the Portal/Theater is almost finished,and you'll be able to upload,Comment and rate animations,there'll be a view counter,and other things,the homepage is %30 done,and I still need to make pages such as Hall of Fame,InHouse,etc,the forums for v3 is already done and wont be a freeforum,the header is also done,and in total the page is %25 done,I'm planing on making a promo for the site,and I'm also making a homepage.
    -I've changed the style of the site,and now it has nicer to the eyes style.
    -The wall collaboration is up now,and it's burntsticks' first official collaboration!
    -I've been changing up the ranks,so now some people changed ranks

And last but not least,congratulations to Seagull for becoming an admin here at BurntSticks,he's the only person I can fully trust with this position,since i've known him for a long time!So yeah,that's all,
    -Loops
    SugarRatio
    BS Burnt Animator

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2016-08-25

Re: Update Log

Post by SugarRatio on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:44 pm

@Loops wrote:So here's an update of what's been happening over the past few weeks for an update log,
    -I've been working on the theater with Adobe Dreamviewer,and it may be released this week.
    -I've been developing Burntsticks version 3,and it's coming along pretty well,the Portal/Theater is almost finished,and you'll be able to upload,Comment and rate animations,there'll be a view counter,and other things,the homepage is %30 done,and I still need to make pages such as Hall of Fame,InHouse,etc,the forums for v3 is already done and wont be a freeforum,the header is also done,and in total the page is %25 done,I'm planing on making a promo for the site,and I'm also making a homepage.
    -I've changed the style of the site,and now it has nicer to the eyes style.
    -The wall collaboration is up now,and it's burntsticks' first official collaboration!
    -I've been changing up the ranks,so now some people changed ranks

And last but not least,congratulations to Seagull for becoming an admin here at BurntSticks,he's the only person I can fully trust with this position,since i've known him for a long time!So yeah,that's all,
    -Loops

rly.
    Loops
    BS Site Admin

Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2016-05-14

Post by Loops on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:44 pm

What lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content